If you could transform one of your siblings (or member of the family) into a super-hero based on one of their personality traits, who would it be and what would they turn into?
Preston is Elastiboy. This super power may have been his bodies attempt to survive two older brothers and one older cousin. Maybe he was born with it. Either way I think he is the most superhero like of the family. Although, he may be more of a Super Villain with his late night escapades of front door leafings and the like.
I would change Becca into... Wonder Woman. I would make her really, REALLY smart. She would even get a 4.0 and be selected as a Monson Scholar at BYU. I would also make it so she had tons of friends and everyone loved her. She would be really athletic and musical and strong. She would have all of these crazy aspirations, a fun sense of humor, AND she would win every Foosball tournament for the rest of our lives. Oh, and last but not least, she would have an invisible helicopter. Ok, so maybe the last ones a stretch but trust me, Becca would be AWESOME!
Kaylene is definitely the Super Hero “Nom de Plume” otherwise known as “The Alias,” “The Impressionist” and in some circles,” The Costumer.” She has the power to assume the persona of the clothing she wears. With the right costume, she can be anyone she wants. That skill combined with an encyclopedic knowledge of great movie lines impeccably delivered, enable her to master any situation. The Secret Service and Department of Homeland Security have sought out her talents but haven’t been able to find her. Rumor has it she was last seen entering some kind of training facility. Who knows what new realms she is out to conquer
Hmmmmm. I would definitely turn dad into some kind of superthrifty superman. He would be able to move any size, shape, or weight of furniture, accomplish any home improvement task, and be have an alias as a really fun accountant that wears glasses. He whenever crises arise he changes into his super denim and t-shirt suit to save the day! Also he would be able to fly and drive crazy fast down mountains.
I would say Darren would be supper man just cause whenever I think of hime as a kid all I can imagine is the picture for this entry - him dressed up as supper man. Plus he has dark hair and glasses so he could pass for a Clark kent.
Well it has always been obvious to me who the superhero of the family is. Dad is superman. His only kryptonite is a goating daughter who told him he really should be able to dunk a basketball.
7 comments:
Preston is Elastiboy. This super power may have been his bodies attempt to survive two older brothers and one older cousin. Maybe he was born with it. Either way I think he is the most superhero like of the family. Although, he may be more of a Super Villain with his late night escapades of front door leafings and the like.
I would change Becca into... Wonder Woman. I would make her really, REALLY smart. She would even get a 4.0 and be selected as a Monson Scholar at BYU. I would also make it so she had tons of friends and everyone loved her. She would be really athletic and musical and strong. She would have all of these crazy aspirations, a fun sense of humor, AND she would win every Foosball tournament for the rest of our lives. Oh, and last but not least, she would have an invisible helicopter. Ok, so maybe the last ones a stretch but trust me, Becca would be AWESOME!
Kaylene is definitely the Super Hero “Nom de Plume” otherwise known as “The Alias,” “The Impressionist” and in some circles,” The Costumer.” She has the power to assume the persona of the clothing she wears. With the right costume, she can be anyone she wants. That skill combined with an encyclopedic knowledge of great movie lines impeccably delivered, enable her to master any situation. The Secret Service and Department of Homeland Security have sought out her talents but haven’t been able to find her. Rumor has it she was last seen entering some kind of training facility. Who knows what new realms she is out to conquer
Hmmmmm. I would definitely turn dad into some kind of superthrifty superman. He would be able to move any size, shape, or weight of furniture, accomplish any home improvement task, and be have an alias as a really fun accountant that wears glasses. He whenever crises arise he changes into his super denim and t-shirt suit to save the day! Also he would be able to fly and drive crazy fast down mountains.
I would say Darren would be supper man just cause whenever I think of hime as a kid all I can imagine is the picture for this entry - him dressed up as supper man. Plus he has dark hair and glasses so he could pass for a Clark kent.
i would be the sick guy who doesn't have any time for secret identities. you would find my in my room or in the bathroom.
Well it has always been obvious to me who the superhero of the family is. Dad is superman. His only kryptonite is a goating daughter who told him he really should be able to dunk a basketball.
Post a Comment